Production Investment Castings
American Casting Company provides a comprehensive range of production investment casting services. We have the ability to produce product in medium and high volumes and can accommodate long term agreements and contracts. Be it a simple part with low complexity or a complex part with stringent requirements, we can service your needs.
Production Investment Casting Capabilities of American Casting Company
The following capabilities have helped us serve our clients effectively, since the inception.
- Alloys Poured:Currently, we work with the following alloys
- Nickel Based Alloys (Inconel 625 & 718)
- Mild Steels & Low Alloy Steels (1020, 8620, 4130)
- Stainless Steel – 400 Series (410, 416)
- Stainless Steel – 300 Series (303, 304, 310, 316, 347)
- Stainless Steel – Precipitation Hardening (17-4, 15-5)
- Implantable CoCrMo (ASTM F75)
- Aerospace Cobalt Based Alloys (Co21, Co25, Co31)
- Copper Based Alloys (Silicon Bronze, Yellow Brass)
- Surface Finishes: We provide surface finishes 125 RMS or better.
- Close Tolerances: We can create parts with standard tolerance ±.005″ per inch.
- Wall Thickness: The wall thickness can be cast as thin as 0.030″. This thickness varies This thickness varies across various alloys. For instance, they are:
Type of AlloysMin. Wall Thickness
Cobalt & Nickel base Alloys0.030″ Stainless Steel – 300 Series0.040″ Stainless Steel – PH & 400 Series0.060″ Low Carbon & Low Alloy Steel0.060″
- Turnaround Times: We can provide CAD to Casting in very little time after receiving your request.
- Industry Focus: We regularly serve clients across the following industries:
- Military and Defense
Certificates and Compliances
At American Casting Company, we comply with the highest industry standards and requirements. This focus towards quality has helped us stand out in our industry. In addition to being FDA registered, other certifications that we have include:
- ISO 9001:2015
- AS9100 Rev D
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- EAR (Export Administration Regulations)
- NADCAP for special processes
At American Casting Company, we prioritize quality and fast lead times over anything else. All of our investment cast parts are manufactured following highest industry standards. They are stringently tested and inspected for any defects before shipping it to the customer. We take pride in our team of engineers and design experts who are not only seasoned professionals but also extremely helpful. Are you interested in our production investment casting services? Get in touch with our professionals today.