Aerospace Investment Castings
Investment casting is widely recognized as an economical and efficient way to produce a wide range of parts for the aerospace industry. Parts ranging from high to low complexity which are made from durable and corrosion resistant materials are possible. These parts are known to withstand some of the harshest operating temperatures and environmentâ€™s there is. At American Casting Company we have many years of experience in serving clients in the aerospace industry. We understand the quality and precision that the industry demands which enable us to provide a wide range of investment cast parts for applications in both commercial and military aerospace sectors.
Aerospace Investment Castings Capabilities
At American Casting, we have a proven track record of producing a wide range of jet engine investment cast parts for aerospace applications that meet strict industry standards. Some of our capabilities in this sector are as follow:
- In depth knowledge in working with a vast number of standard and super alloys such as stainless steel, PH stainless steels (17-4 & 15-5), carbon steel, and Nickel based super alloys like Inconel 718, Inconel 625, Rene 41 and Mar-M-247.
- Use of the latest 3D modeling (SolidWorks) and solidification analysis (Pro-Cast) softwareâ€™s.
- In house rapid prototyping technologies with the ability to print 3D waxes.
- We are experts at lean manufacturing techniques and focus on speed to market.
- When necessary we can design and implement soluble and ceramic cores into our tooling and workflow.
With a high level of casting expertise, stringent process control and certified quality systems, we proudly provide reliable and cost-effective aerospace investment castings for the following applications:
- Swirl Nozzles
- Engine Blades
- Engine Rings
- Engine Impellers
- Aircraft fluid management systems
- Interior components
- Hydraulic fluid system components
- Flight critical and safety components
Advantages of Aerospace Investment Castings
Our range of aerospace grade castings products are known for high quality, dimensional accuracy and structural integrity. Partnering with us brings you several advantages as follows:
- Able to produce intricate designs, thin walls and geometry with undercuts holes and slots.
- Make parts that require minimal post processing with excellent surface finishes.
- Produce parts with varying size ranges up to 25 lbs.
Certificates and Compliances
Quality is always the top priority at American Casting Company. Certifications and compliances we adhere to for the aerospace industry is as follows:
- ITAR (International Traffic In Arms Regulations)
- EAR (Export Administration Regulations)
We have a highly experienced team of professionals with many years of experience producing investment castings for the aerospace industry. With have a proven track record and our customers know that they can rely on us for on-time delivery with exceptional quality. Please contact us today for more information on how we can help you produce your aerospace engine castings components.