Medical Investment Castings
The medical industry is growing at a faster rate than ever before. New lifesaving technologies and devices are being adopted every day which are transforming the lives of millions of people around the world. These technologies are creating a high demand for suppliers and manufactures who are capable of producing high quality products in short amounts of time. At American Casting Company, we pride ourselves on being a leader in this sector. We produce a wide range of medical implants, surgical instrumentation and other devices related used in the medical industry.
Medical Investment Casting Capabilities
The following capabilities have helped us meet the rigorous application demands, where our medical castings are used.
- Materials We Work With: We have a proven expertise in working with CoCrMo (F-75) and a wide range of stainless steel alloys commonly used in the medical industry.
- Sizes: We can provide medical castings ranging from 0.25″ and 10.00″.
- Production Volume: Whether you are looking for prototypes or turnkey production, we can serve you. We commonly produce high volume orders of 10,000+ and more.
- Technologies We Employ: Over the years, we have invested in technologies, including the latest in 3D printing technologies. We have rapid prototyping and 3D modeling capabilities which have helped us meet the clientsâ€™ requirements effortlessly.
- Patient Specific Part Production: When the job calls for it, we have the ability to produce patient specific parts from 3D CAD. We have done patient specific knee implants for years and do so faster than our competitors.
Medical Investment Casting Products
Over the years, we have helped our clients in the medical industry by delivering the parts that are used in the following applications:
- Knee Implants
- Tibial Trays
- Surgical Instruments
- Keel Punches
- Patella Sizers
- Elbow, Shoulder and Wrist Components
- Dental Tools
- Injury Stabilizing Devices
- Operating Tables and other Surgical Room Equipment
Certificates and Compliances
Quality is a priority in every industry, especially in the medical industry where quality mandatory. Thus, all our medical investment casting parts meet the highest industry standards We are an AS1900 Rev D as well ISO 9001: 2015 certified organization. In addition to that, we adhere to the following certifications and compliances:
- FDA Registered
- NADCAP for special processes
- ITAR (International Traffic In Arms Regulations)
- EAR (Export Administration Regulations)
At American Casting Company we are committed to quality and 100% customer satisfaction. We understand the importance of manufacturing medical investment castings, and have the reputation of doing so correctly and quickly. Our experts work closely with medical industry professionals to understand their requirements and stay current on their needs. All these efforts have helped us become one of the leading medical investment casting manufacturers in the US. Contact us today to learn more!